We can all make a difference by switching our households to clean electricity! You'll still get your electricity through your utility (RG&E or NYSEG), simply tell the utility that you want to get your electricity from CleanChoice Energy. That's it!
We've done all the research for you and chosen CleanChoice Energy because they are regional, and they are investing in new wind and solar farms. This is a very important step in "greening the grid" - adding new renewable electricity infrastructure so we can then close down the fossil fuels sources!
April 2017 CleanChoice Energy Rates for RG&E customers:
- Monthly variable rate: 7.2¢/kWh
- 12-month fixed rate: 8.4¢/kWh
April 2017 CleanChoice Energy Rates for NYSEG customers:
- Monthly variable rate: 7.3¢/kWh
- 12-month fixed rate: 8.6¢/kWh
Some recent news from CleanChoice Energy:
- Through the U.S. Department of Energy SunShot Initiative, CleanChoice Energy will build a technology platform to take Community Solar to scale.
- As a B Corp scoring in the top 10% of all businesses certified by B Lab, CleanChoice Energy was recognized as Best for the World for Environment and Workers.
- CleanChoice Energy is proud to have supported partners with over $1 million since the company started three years ago.
- Finally, CleanChoice Energy Founder, President, and CEO Tom Matzzie weighed in on the election in The Hill: Vote for Clean Energy
Have questions about CleanChoice Energy or how we came to the decision to partner when them? Fill out this form and we'll be happy to share more details!